I feel helpless after my honey turn to his ex-lover !


I was stubborn about not getting into any relationship ever. I did have a few crushes, but never acted upon any of them. And then, in February, a guy proposed to me indirectly. His love compelled me to accept his proposal and I was finally committed to someone. Everything was going amazingly well, until his ex-girlfriend came back into his life. She threatened to kill herself if he refused to go back to her, and he did, which broke my heart. I really was in love with him and didn't want to lose him. He is still special to me and I miss him terribly. I get the feeling that he still loves me but is afraid to face me. I am helpless and can’t figure out what to do. I don’t enjoy life as much anymore, and miss how much I used to enjoy it when I was single. What can I do?